**Previous applicants remain under consideration and need not reapply**
Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IA (attached) Grade 4
Working Calendar: 260/8
Scope of Responsibilities:
Maintains over-all organization and function of the Curriculum Resource Center (CRC), performs any assigned technical duties that are needed for the efficient operation of the CRC, and provides support for District and public use of the CRC.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to perform duties unsupervised
- Previous experience in office and clerical duties
- Word processing and materials filing skills
- Ability to use resourcefulness and tact in meeting and assisting persons who make inquiries
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Clerk Curriculum Resource Center". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.