Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade 5
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Processes, reconciles and ensures that payroll withholdings are deducted. Remits deduction amounts and reports by required deadlines. Scans and maintains filing of payroll documents. Answers and responds to inquiries by telephone and personal visits. Works under general supervision using a wide range of procedures
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Two (2) years successful experience in clerical or finance related position
- Excellent math and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional effective manner
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- 1. Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Clerk Deduction“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.