Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IA, Grade 5 (attached)
Working Calendar: 230/8
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Coordinator, performs technical and clerical work involving the tracking and entry of information into the eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment and attendance systems. Ensures information meets the federal and state program requirements and regulations. Responsible for technical and/or specialized clerical duties including performing advanced clerical work requiring application of various complex work methods and procedures, thorough knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations that govern the task performed and departmental functions, policies and practices.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and working knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Successful experience in clerical functions
- Ability to operate calculator accurately and efficiently
- Successful experience with computer word processing/file management applications
- Experience involving student and family services
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Clerk Early Childhood Student Placement”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.