Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IA (attached) Grade 5
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Checks, analyzes and cross references onboarding related forms to transfer and enter personnel actions into the district Human Resources Information System before the designed payroll lockdown date. Assumes responsibility for monitoring and tracking actions to assist with accurate payroll processing in accordance with district policy, state and federal guidelines.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D and working knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Two (2) years successful experience in clerical functions
- Type/transcription skills, ability to operate calculator accurately and efficiently
- Successful experience with computer word processing/file management functions
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Clerk HR Processing". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.