Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedule/Grade: IA/5
Working Calendar: 260/8
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provides a pleasant and welcoming onboarding experience for all prospective employees. Assumes responsibility for assisting customers and employees with Human Resources inquiries over the phone or in person and facilitates the onboarding of all applicants by collecting and providing pertinent information in accordance with District policy, state and federal guidelines.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D and working knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Two (2) years successful experience in clerical functions
- Word processing/transcription skills, ability to operate calculator accurately and efficiently
- Successful experience with computer word processing/file management functions
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Clerk HR Welcome Center". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.