Salary Schedule IA, Grade 3 (attached)
Working Calendar: 220/8
Performs any combination of the following routine and standard clerical duties for a unit or program according to specific departmental requirements and which require application of various standard and routine work methods and procedures.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous training and/or experience in office and clerical duties
- Good word processing, telephone, calculator, and office machine skills
- Ability to use computer word processing/file management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Clerk I – ESL". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.