Job Description: Attached:
Salary Schedule: IA/Grade 4
Previous applicants need not reapply and remain under consideration
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs any combinations of the following standard and routine clerical duties for a unit or department according to specific departmental requirements and which require applications of various work methods and procedures which may be complex; familiarity with the laws and regulations controlling the unit or department and with unit/departmental functions, policies, and practices is required.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and working knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Previous successful experience in office and clerical duties
- Experience with computer, transcription, and word processing/file management functions
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Clerk II – Adult Education“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.