Job Description: Attached:
Salary Schedule: IA/Grade 4
**Previous applicants need not reapply and remain under consideration**
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs any combinations of the following standard and routine clerical duties for a unit or department according to specific departmental requirements and which require applications of various work methods and procedures which may be complex; familiarity with the laws and regulations controlling the unit or department and with unit/departmental functions, policies, and practices is required.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and working knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Previous successful experience in office and clerical duties
- Experience with computer, transcription, and word processing/file management functions
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Clerk II – Adult Education“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.