Scope of Responsibilities
Performs any combinations of the following standard and routine clerical duties for a unit or department according to specific departmental requirements and which require applications of various work methods and procedures which may be complex; familiarity with the laws and regulations controlling the unit or department and with unit/departmental functions, policies, and practices is required.
Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 190 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade 4
Starting Salary $14.35/hr
- High School Diploma or G.E.D and working knowledge of business english, spelling and arithmetic
- Experience with computer, transcription, and word processing/file management functions
- Previous successful experience in office and clerical duties
- Experience with computer, word processing/file management functions
- Effective communication skills
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must upload a letter of interest and resume when applying online. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position.