Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IA/ Grade 5
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for technical and/or specialized clerical duties including performing advanced clerical work requiring application of various complex work methods and procedures, thorough knowledge of the laws and regulations controlling the employing department and with departmental functions, policies, and practices.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and working knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Two (2) years successful experience in clerical functions
- Transcription skills, ability to operate calculator accurately and efficiently
- Successful experience with computer word processing/file management functions
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Clerk III Confidential“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.