Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule: 1A (attached) Grade 5
Working Calendar: 262/8.0
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs clerical duties required in the preparation and maintenance of purchase orders, tabulation of bids, competitive negotiations, agendas and contracts. Assists with the purchase of equipment, goods and services for the District complying with model procurement laws. Communicates with cost center heads, vendors, schools, and staff in relation to purchase orders, bids, contracts, preparation of contracts, automated purchasing system, bidders' list, tabulations, and agendas.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous successful clerical experience
- Proficient in word processing and general office procedures
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Clerk Purchasing-Bid". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.