Job Description: (attached)
Salary/Grade: IA, 4 (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintains a systematic flow of pupil records between schools and the storage of records for those pupils who have left the system. Performs regular contact with local school, government agency and court personnel. Requires no supervision of other positions.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Word processing, filing, operating office machines, communicating with school personnel, parents and others by phone and in person
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, " Clerk Records – Pupil Personnel". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.