Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 261 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Salary Schedule: 1A/Grade 5
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Assumes responsibility for technical and/or specialized HR clerical duties including performing advanced clerical work requiring application of various complex work methods and procedures, thorough knowledge of the laws and regulations controlling the employing department and with HR departmental functions, policies, and practices.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and working knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Two (2) years successful experience in clerical functions in human resources
- Type/transcription skills, ability to operate office equipment accurately and efficiently
- Successful experience with computer software, word processing, and file management functions
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Clerk Recruitment and Staffing". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.