Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 261 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade 7
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides additional support to the Substitute Center Clerks in areas involving direct hiring, substitute assignments, applicant onboarding, audits, and processing for the substitute center. The Substitute Center Senior Approval Clerk would also serve as a direct back-up to the Substitute Center Specialist ensuring MUNIS actions are reviewed and approved in a more efficient time frame.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D. and working knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
2. Three (3) years of successful experience in Human Resources functions
3. Effective communication skills
4. Ability to organize a variety of duties
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Clerk Senior Approval Sub Center“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.