Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule IA, Grade 7 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Assumes responsibility for providing technical services to all staff in the areas of bidding/purchasing and equipment evaluation, and assists District staff with the evaluation of products bid. Works with minimal supervision and assists with purchasing processes, bid preparation, and tabulation.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years successful experience in aspects of school support services
- Proficient in word processing
- Ability to develop specifications/knowledge of Kentucky Purchasing Law
- Thorough knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Clerk Senior Purchasing-Bid“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.