Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule III (Attached)
Working Calendar: 195 Days/7.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Coach Residency is primarily responsible for coaching and supporting a residency cohort of 10 future teachers, along with their experienced mentor teachers.
- Master’s degree or above, in an education-related field
- Kentucky teaching certificate and at least four years of successful teaching experience
- Experience working in high-needs, urban schools
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coach Residency“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.