Website Comoto: RevZilla, J&P Cycles and Cycle Gear
RevZilla: Join the Ride
Are you the excessively detail focused type? Maybe you’re the kind of person that politely tells their friends when they have a deodorant mark on their black shirt or you’re the first to point out a rogue cat hair sticking out of mom’s sweater – if this sounds like you, then we want you to apply.
Comoto* Returns Inspectors are responsible for handling returned motorcycle gear and parts in our eCommerce fulfillment center. It’s up to our returns team to make sure that products that make their way back to us receive a thorough inspection, that items are appropriately reconditioned for resale, and that we maintain an exceptionally high level of quality control. Please note that this position is in a warehouse environment and works side-by-side with our inbound fulfillment team.
Starting Pay For Returns Inspectors is $14.00/hr with an array of benefits including paid time off, volunteer time off, on-site wellness initiatives, generous employee discount, team building events, and company-wide spirit week. More traditional benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance and both short/long term disability insurance. Full-time hires are also eligible to participate in our 401k retirement plan.
The Returns Inspector Interview Process Is: an interview with our Returns Supervisor and our Returns Manager. Before an offer of employment is made, we may perform reference checks using the contact information provided on your application.
*Comoto Fulfillment Network is the team that powers the shipping and receiving of RevZilla, J&P Cycles and Cycle Gear products to both eCommerce customers and brick and mortar stores. Our centers are located in Louisville, Las Vegas, and Philadelphia – Comoto is powered by RevZilla’s proprietary technology.
Our Returns Inspector’s Day-To-Day Includes:
- Evaluating, inspecting, and reconditioning items for restock
- Working with Receiving Team to unload and sort incoming packages
- Coordinating all paperwork associated with returned items and prepare returned items for inspection processes
- Ensuring department is ready to receive returns at all times
- Meeting established metrics for daily productivity
- Maintaining inventory of reconditioning supplies
- Assisting other fulfillment center departments when necessary
A Successful Returns Inspector Will:
- Be committed to RevZilla/Comoto’s Core Values
- Have thorough knowledge of fulfillment center functions; pallet jack use, returns, exchanges, and general inbound and outbound operations
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of the entire returns process
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills
- Have established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Be able to interact and participate in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-driven environment
- Exhibit time management skills and have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Be occasionally required to work a schedule outside of normal business hours
- Possess writing and math skills normally acquired through high school education
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.