Working Calendar: 230 Days/ 8 Hours
Salary Schedule 1B Grade 3 – ($26,146.40 – $29,264.83)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Assumes responsibility for the daily inspection and fueling of all vehicles owned by the school system. Performs preventive maintenance including minor mechanical repair on vehicles at the work site to reduce transportation to the central garage.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Knowledge of vehicle maintenance
3. Experience in fuel dispensing
4. Demonstrated ability to keep accurate records
5. Must have a valid driver's license
6. Must have a valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
EVERYONE must supply a letter of interest and resume to qualify. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position. Incomplete packets will not be considered.
You must UPLOAD your resume, cover letter and four professional references (Supervisor only. Please include names and e-mail addresses)