Job Description: Attached:
Salary Schedule: IA, Grade 7
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for the upkeep of the computer lab and efficiently scheduling its use and the complete operation of all information processing equipment and the uses of advanced information processing functions. Provides support for the formal and informal training of end users on and off-site.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Three (3) years of successful experience with word processing, information processing, or microcomputers
- Two (2) years of experience assisting users in the appropriate operation of computers
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Knowledge of office management skills
- Effective communication skills
Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.