Website Louisville Geek
About the job:
The Concierge Specialist responsibilities include ensuring Louisville Geek’s clients receive rapid response time to service requests with outstanding customer service by answering emails and phone calls while creating tickets, coordinating service and performing regular client experience follow-up activities.
- Receive, log and route all calls and incoming service requests for the Service Delivery teams by answering phone calls, responding to emails and generating service tickets.
- Regularly perform follow-up, ticket review, and other client experience and status related tasks.
- Provide assistance coordinating work, scheduling service delivery and coordinating IT service for clientele.
- Assist clientele with password resets, account unlocks and other entry level IT support tasks.
- Perform follow up with clientele on any ticket outside 4 hour SLA.
- Provide technical support through service ticket remediation and escalation as required.
- Comply with all organization business policies, workflow processes and documentation practices.
- Excellent customer service skillset capable of outstanding, phone based, client engagement and de-escalation.
- Practical, working knowledge of computer technologies, average working knowledge of modern Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and familiarity with Active Directory.
- Basic proficiency administering Microsoft Office productivity suites.
- Associate’s Degree or better in a related field.
- 1 year of increasingly responsible experience fulfilling technical issues.
- Ceaseless desire to deliver unsurpassed customer service and maintain knowledge and understanding of new technologies.
- Stable employment history is required.
About Louisville Geek:
Louisville Geek maintains an atmosphere both collaborative and team oriented. In that spirit, we host a variety of cultural initiatives including seasonal events, on- and off-site get togethers, raffles and more. In addition to those events, Louisville Geek caters meals for all in-office employees on Fridays. Some other fun perks are free coffee, pinball and popcorn machines, a full dining room, a cell phone call booth for privacy, a dedicated room for nursing mothers, hand sanitization stations throughout the facility, refrigerators, microwaves, designated gender neutral bathrooms, wheelchair accessibility in all key locations, an outdoor dining and smoking patio, treadmill, exercise bike and more in our lovingly restored historic former distillery!
Further, many roles within the organization include access to benefits such as health insurance, a 401k with employer matching, paid time off, an Employee Assistance Program, life insurance, short-term disability insurance and other options. Please speak with your interviewer to understand how or if these benefits are applicable to the role for which you are applying.
To apply for this job please visit louisvillegeek.com.