Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 7
Working Calendar: 261/ 8
Scope of Responsibilities
Provides specialized expertise regarding hiring labor-management and employee relations to all Principals, managers and supervisors including personnel records, employee development, evaluation, coaching, performance, corrective action, non-renewal of limited contracts and advice on employee dlsclptine, including development of a process to deal effectively with employee/labor relations. Assists with union contract administration/interpretation and grievance/complaint processing and preparation of necessary documents/data concerning grievances, mediations, reassignments and unemployment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Industrial relations, Paralegal studies, Public Administration or related fields
- Five (5) years successful experience in Labor Management, Employee Relations, Paralegal, or Human Resources
- Effective communication Skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Consultant Employee Relations". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.