Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 5
**THIS POSITION IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 6/1**
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides specialized expertise and assumes responsibility for general administration and maintenance of the District’s workers’ compensation program. Coordinates workers’ compensation benefits for District employees; counsels employees and supervisors as to benefits and options; maintains appropriate records; and manages first tier issue resolution for benefit and workers’ compensation concerns.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years of successful experience in Human Resources or Risk Management
- Working knowledge of laws, statues, regulations, policies, and procedures related to workers’ compensation
- General knowledge of OSHA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, and other regulations overlapping with workers’ compensation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Consultant Workers' Compensation". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.