Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 5 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 187 Days/8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provides technical assistance to District and school instructional staff in the areas of assignment involving the development, monitoring and implementation of assigned program or activity. Supports English Second Language (ESL) students in the Adult Education program. Provides in-services as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in area of responsibilities
- Three (3) years of experience in area of assignment
- One (1) year successful experience in administration/supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Adult Education ESL Programs“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.