Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: II/ Grade 3
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for providing support services, technical assistance, training and supervision in the implementation of education, parent involvement and social services.
- Bachelor's Degree in area of responsibilities
- Two (2) years successful experience in program administration/supervision
- Three (3) years of experience in working with families with multi-cultural, multi-ethnic backgrounds
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Coordinator Community Support". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.