Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 7
Working Calendar: 260 days/8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conducts data analysis and provides technical assistance to support District personnel, District research, District systems, program evaluations, and schools. Data analysis will primarily consist of statistical analysis of internal files. The analysis will be used as one of the components in the District decision-making process.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with statistical analysis tools (i.e. R, SPSS, and/or Stata)
- Experience with descriptive and inferential statistical analysis of large data sets
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Data Research- Accountability, Research, and System Improvement“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination