Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 7 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 220 Days/8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
The coordinator will promote student learning by assuming responsibility for coordinating services. The Family Outreach Coordinator Student Learning Center will develop and maintain relationships with students and families to ensure that they receive comprehensive services. The comprehensive services include health and social services, programming, and a range of parent development training opportunities at the site. The Family Outreach Coordinator is also responsible for conducting community outreach efforts to identify and develop relationships with community-based organizations that provide other needed services to families.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three (3) years of successful experience with business and community agencies
- Successful experience working with youth and adults
- Ability to work well with students and families
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Family Outreach Student Learning“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.