DIVISION: OPERATIONS SERVICES
SALARY SCHEDULE/GRADE: II, GRADE 6
WORK YEAR: 260 DAYS
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Manages the financial operations of the Operations Division which includes assisting the Chief Operations Officer in developing the Operational budget(s), maintaining accurate and current financial records, monitoring departmental fiscal management, providing financial and statistical analysis of allocations and expenditures, summarizing budgetary implications, and recommending appropriate responses (respective to each department) in compliance with the model procurement system and local, regional and federal guidelines. Conducts financial program evaluation for each Operations Department to provide prescriptive fiscal support to Operations leadership that may include organizing and conducting appropriate fiscal training for Operations leadership staff as needed. Assists and facilitates land/property acquisition and related real estate matters.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three (3) years of work in finance, accounting, budget development, or business-related area(s)
- Knowledge of general financial and business practices
- Evidence of ability to organize, plan, and develop budgets and to work cooperatively with staff in financially related functions
- Proficient in use and preparation of computerized spreadsheets and relevant computer applications, use of calculator
- Good written, oral communication and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Fiscal Operations”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.