Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 220 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 6
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides technical assistance to District and school instructional staff in the areas of assignment involving the development, monitoring and implementation of assigned program or activity. Provides in service as assigned. Surveys system-wide needs in areas of assignment and determine effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in area of responsibilities
- Four (4) years of experience in area of assignment
- One (1) year successful experience in administration/supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Coordinator Health Services". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.