Job Description: (attached)
Salary/Grade: II, 5 (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides leadership to in-school security staff. Designs and implements an on-going training program for inschool security staff. Assesses security needs for school sites using both personnel and facility assessment tools
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Five (5) years of successful experience in the field of security and investigations
- Ability to write grants and proposals
- Valid driver’s license
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator In-School Security“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.