Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 7
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintains the computing environment by identifying network requirements, installing upgrades/updates, and monitors network and IPT performance. Provides daily technical support for identifying, troubleshooting and resolving data and voice network issues. Works closely with the network and infrastructure services teams to ensure network uptime and ensures all network equipment are updated/upgraded and backed up as per industrystandard best practices. Assists network engineer and other team members in identifying and mitigating risks and vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or three years of demonstrable experience in a directly related field.
- Two (2) years of demonstrable experience supporting an enterprise network infrastructure in the said capacity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with thorough knowledge of enterprise networking methodologies and protocols including configuring and managing enterprise network equipment.
- A current, relevant, and industry-recognized certification or ability to complete department-designated and department- paid certification(s) within twelve (12) months of hire
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Network“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.