Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 7 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 220 Days/8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Assumes responsibilities, under the direction of the designated supervisor, for establishing, developing, and maintaining partnerships with community agencies and organizations in order to strengthen and carry out the work of the Student Learning Center.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years of successful experience with business/community agencies/resources
- Successful experience working with children, youth, and adults from diverse backgrounds
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Partnership Student Learning Center“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.