Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: II/ Grade 7
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides all students, teachers and District personnel seamless and secure access to educational software. Assists with implementation of Districtwide technology projects and all aspects of software integration.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years of technical training/experience
- Three (3) years of experience in computer operations
- Understanding of networking architecture and state statutes regarding student information privacy and security
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Product Integration“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.