Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 7 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Monitors school operations under the National School Lunch Act in the area of Food Service Accounting. Responsible for submitting monthly claim reimbursement summary reports listing the amount and type of meals served by school location to the State Department of Education. In charge of compiling and monitoring the annual budget for the School and Community Nutrition Services department and approving all transfer requests. Communicates with state and local personnel regarding financial accountability. Develops, maintains and administers the monthly, school-by-school Gain Loss reports and analyzes all program records. Responsible for adherence to state and federal accounting requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years of successful experience in bookkeeping or public accounting
- Valid driver's license
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Records and Reports“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.