Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: II/ Grade 6
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership and support for District recruitment initiatives focusing on both certified and classified staff. Engages a wide variety of stakeholders in recruitment and retention efforts. Designs and implements multiple strategies, projects, initiatives and activities to develop and cultivate top talent pipelines for critical certified and classified positions. Collects and analyzes data to evaluate effectiveness of District recruitment efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in recruiting, sales, or marketing
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and effective use of social media including Linked In, Facebook and Twitter
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Recruitment“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.