Job Description: Attached:
Salary Schedule: II/Grade 7
Days/Hours: 220 +20 Extended days/8Hrs
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for providing community outreach services, supporting marketing/recruitment, technical assistance, and training in the School Choice application process. This position will work collaboratively with schools and community partners to address removing barriers for families to increase applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of experience in area of assignment
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator School Choice Outreach“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.