Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 5 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Coordinates assigned special funded projects which are operated by the unit of Adult and Continuing Education. Coordinates the classes that are funded, assists in training staff, coordinates student enrollment and acts as liaison with the funding agencies. Coordinates the use of facilities in agency sites. In one or more projects, this person will coordinate the activities of subcontractors that are needed for the program operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Successful experience in program management
- Experience in working with adults
- Demonstrated ability with community and government agencies
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Special Projects“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.