Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule IB, Grade 13 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provides hands-on technical support services for the District’s technology implementations. Analyzes, researches, resolves, and documents everyday operational issues with district systems. Provides world-class technical assistance with professionalism and courtesy to all district users and stakeholders and communicates professionally with all stakeholders. Reviews, recommends, and improves technical service processes and techniques, to management and other team members.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science and Electronics or a related field and/or four (4) years of direct experience maintaining and supporting school technology and systems
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting, coupled with hands-on servicing of technology systems typically found in K-12 organizations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with a strong understanding of network and communication system protocols and standards
- Ability to work with and independently of others, with or without supervision
- A current, relevant, and industry-recognized certification, or the ability to complete department-designated and department-paid certification(s) within twelve (12) months of hire
- A valid driver’s license
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Coordinator Technical Services“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.