Job Description: (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for coordinating the production of District video projects and for creating video news stories for a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor's degree
- Two (2) years of experience in television and/or video production and direction
- Experience in video streaming and Web casts Valid driver's license
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the Recruitment and Hiring online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position and location – "Coordinator Video Communications" If the letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload an up-to-date resume
- Identify five references; with one being current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.