CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company
CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 9,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 17,500 employees worldwide.
This position will be responsible for maintaining and improving CTDI’s Mac deployments. This individual will configure tools to deploy, maintain, and monitor Mac laptops and desktops. They will work with operational and business teams to establish requirements for machines and then create configuration profiles and policies to implement those requirements. This person will work closely with other infrastructure teams (ie network, security, server) to ensure that Mac machines satisfy requirements from those areas. This position will manage a team of IT Support Specialists who will handle day to day deployments and issues. The IT Support Manager will develop and refine standard operating procedures for this team and will monitor their workload via a ticketing system.
- Strong experience with Mac OS and application deployments
- Experience with JAMF or similar MacOS configuration tool
- 5+ years of experience in a Mac environment
- Background in creating Mac deployment packages
- Understanding of IT Security concepts
- Familiarity with scripting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Occasional travel within the US will be required
- Create configuration profiles, policies, and deployment packages for Macs
- Gather requirements for machines from business and IT infrastructure teams
- Maintain standard operating procedures for Mac troubleshooting
- Manage IT Support Specialists who will perform deployments and troubleshooting
- Handle Tier-3 tickets that require additional investigation or changes to centralized configurations
- Monitor environment to ensure requirements are followed
- Track recurring issues and resolutions via a ticketing tool
To apply for this job please visit jobs.silkroad.com.