Certification requirements (attached)
Job Description (attached)
Salary Range – 43,128.63 – 87,098.99
- A minimum of an Associate Degree or technical diploma with clinical training
- Current certification, registration and/or licensure in healthcare field of study
- Certified Instructor for First Aid and CPR (may pursue upon employment)
- Professional health care professions eligible to teach the secondary health science program/Allied Health major: Registered Nurse; Medical Assistant; Physicians Assistant; Respiratory Therapist; Medical Laboratory Technician; Licensed Practical Nurse (Associate Degree); Radiological Technologist
- Minimum of four (4) years of work experience within the health/medical field with two (2) years being within the past five year.
- A maximum of one year of the required work experience may be satisfied by completion of an accredited vocational preparation program for the occupation to be taught.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to completing the application, all candidates must provide detailed information on all relevant work experience on the attached CA3 page 3 work experience form. This information will be used to verify eligibility and experience credit. Multiple pages may be used.
*Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.