Job Description (ATTACHED)
Salary Schedule (ATTACHED)
- A minimum of an Associate Degree as a Registered Nurse
- Current Registered Nurse license to practice nursing in Kentucky
- Minimum of four (4) years of work experience within the health/medical field with two (2) years being within the past five years.
- A maximum of one year of the required work experience may be satisfied by completion of an accredited vocational preparation program for the occupation to be taught.
- For this position work experience must include at least one year of long-term care. This is not a “certification” requirement, rather a requirement of the Cabinet for Health Services, Kentucky Medicaid Program.
Please see the attached CTE Occupation Based Requirements and Hiring Process. In addition to completing the application, all applicants must also complete and upload the CA3 p3 work experience form. Please provide a detailed description of all relatable work experience in the designated spaces on the CA3 form.