Website Dant Clayton Corporation
Dant Clayton Corporation - Elevate Your View
The Accounts Receivable Lead will be responsible for management of the project billing process including system input, set-up and maintenance, customer billing, accounts receivable, collections, and invoicing and collection projections.
Coordinates with Sales, Project Management and Finance departments regarding contract billing parameters, billing schedules, retainages, bond requirements, etc.
Working closely with the Project Management Team, researches and gathers current/past project billing data to be input into system
Accurately executes all invoicing efforts for the company, including Dant Edge, Maintenance Inspection, Custom and Railing billings
· Posts, archives, processes and/or monitors subcontracted agreements and payments, submittals, change orders, violations, insurance claims as they pertain to upholding contract specifications and to ensure accurate customer billing
· Provides customer requirements such as waivers, certified payrolls, warranties, O&M manuals
· Monitors, updates, and reports accurate data on under-billing/over-billing
· Manages status of client receivables; makes collection calls and works with a 3rd party to file liens and bonding claims as needed
· Prepares & posts monthly commission entries and statements for each salesperson
· Cross-train with other Finance/Accounting team members to support and provide back-up as needed
Competencies and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business; advanced degree a plus
· 5-7 years of finance and/or accounting experience required
· Knowledge of or background in Construction industry required
· Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a challenging environment to meet deadlines
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Proficiency in MS Office, with intermediate knowledge in Excel
· Experience with invoicing, month-end closing and auditing procedures
· Knowledge of standard contract terms (hourly, lumps sum, not-to-exceed, etc.) and how they are applied in the billing process
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within construction including change orders, cost to completes, WIP’s, project scheduling/management, etc.
· Ability to prioritize assignments, follow through on commitments, and take ownership for individual and/or team results
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com