Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade 4
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Operates computers to enter data from a number of sources; operates other data processing equipment as directed; balances batch totals to assure input data is accurate and complete; maintains accurate and current files, records and data base files.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D. and working knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
2. Two (2) years of experience in general clerical or data entry work
3. Word processing/transcription skills
4. Ability to successfully operate a computer and computer software systems and generate reports
5. Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Data Entry Clerk – School Choice“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.