Website Dentons Bingham Greenebaum LLP
Dentons Bingham Greenebaum LLP is recruiting for a Legal Talent Manager to be resident in our Louisville or Indianapolis office. The Legal Talent Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of law student and lateral attorney recruitment and development for multiple offices. Primary responsibilities include oversight of legal recruiting efforts, summer associate program, lawyer on-boarding and orientation, and law school relationships. Additional responsibilities include working with legal search firms and communicating with and marketing the firm to lateral candidates. The Legal Talent Manager will assist with the administration of the Associate and Paralegal Annual Review Processes and salary and bonus programs. A key aspect of this role is to support the Firm’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion efforts. Candidates must be self-starters who possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing the highest quality client service are needed to be successful in this role.
- Screening and processing candidate applications and producing appropriate correspondence.
- Overseeing the applicant data tracking process and maintaining accurate applicant data in the database.
- Serving as point of contact outside organizations involved in the recruitment process including the National Association for Law Placement and law schools.
- Managing local and firmwide/multi-office recruiting efforts, as appropriate.
- Preparing orientation materials and schedule for onboarding.
- Working with Chief Legal Talent Officer and other Firm leaders to develop position postings and advertising postings with identified sources.
- Managing all aspects of the Summer Associate Program’s planning, coordination and follow-up.
- Coordinating and facilitating all aspects of the associate review process.
- Managing orientation, on-boarding and integration of all summer associate and entry-level associates and lateral attorney hires.
- Assisting Administrative Partners and Directors of Administration with the associate salary and bonus programs.
- Working with Professional Development to develop development programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good judgment, a professional and friendly demeanor, confidentiality, and strong professional and ethical standards.
- Must be highly motivated, creative, flexible, results-oriented and possess the ability to work independently under pressure with demanding deadlines.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and influence at all levels within the firm.
- Critical to have positive interactions with candidates.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, organizational, administrative and word processing skills.
- Must have proven working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be proficient with applicant data tracking software, preferably LawCruit, ViGlobal and ADP.
- 4-year, accredited college degree (required).
- A minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience (preferred) in a law firm or law school environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current best practices in legal recruitment (preferred)
- Membership or active participation in NALP (preferred).
- Prior experience in an operations, talent management, and/or project management role (preferred).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com