Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 7
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists in leading project teams, mentors team members, captures user requirements and participates in all phases of in house software development process. Designs, develops, tests and maintains enterprise software using object-oriented languages and enterprise database design and inquiry skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- A current, relevant, and industry-recognized certification, or ability to successfully complete department-designated and department-paid certification(s) within twelve (12) months of hire
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Developer Software“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.