Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 7
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists in leading project teams, mentors team members, captures user requirements and particpates in all phases of in-house software development process. Designs, develops, tests and maintains enterprise software using object-oriented languages and enterprise database design and inquiry skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and two (2) years of demonstrable experience in designing, developing and implementing enterprise software solutions
- A current, relevant, and industry-recognized certification, or ability to sucessfully complete department-designed and department-paid certification(s) within twelve (12) months of hire
- Excellent grammar and strong research skills needed
- Knowledge of the field of education
- Experience in a diverse workplace
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Developer Software". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.