Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IV (attached) Grade 12
Working Calendar: 220/8
Scope of Responsibilities:
Assists the Assistant Superintendent of High Schools to establish, organize, and lead K-12 career and technical education and transition readines program, with an emphasis on high schools. Provides leadership and direct supervision of evidenced-based strategies for an effective transition readiness program, as measured by Postsecondary Readiness outcomes.
- Master's degree or higher with Kentucky Certification in Administration or Instructional Leadership
- Five (5) years of successful experience in transition readiness, CTE education, and'or the career academy model
- Experience leading school turnaround and improving student outcomes
- Effective communication skills and school level leadership
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Director Career Technical Education”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.