Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedule: II, Grade 12 (Attached)
Work Year: 260/8
Scope of Responsibilities
Responsible for the planning, organizing, and execution of support functions of the schools within the Choice Zone, including support operations to meet School Choice Plan requirements.
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Three (3) years of successful experience in educational setting
- Successful leadership experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability within diverse groups
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Director Choice Zone Programs”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.