Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule / Grade: IV / 12
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plans and delivers district supports for English Language Learners to provide equitable access to meaningful English language development and content instruction so that all English Language Learners have the same opportunity to achieve college and career readiness. Provides leadership to and direct supervision of the ESL Department
- Master’s Degree with Kentucky certification in administration and/or supervision
- Five (5) years of successful experience in area of assignment
- Endorsement for Teaching English as a Second Language, all grades
- Current experience working with English language learners
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Director English Second Language". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.