Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedules / Grade: IV / 12
Days/Hours: 220 days + 20 extended days
**Previous applicants need not reapply, and will remain in consideration**
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Collaborates with instructional leads (career, content, ECE), school leadership teams, and external partners to ensure access to high quality in and out of school time opportunities supporting advanced learning and college/career disposition and skill building across content areas to ensure students’ successful postsecondary transitions.
- Master's Degree with Kentucky certification in administration
- Three (3) years of successful experience in area of assignment
- Successful leadership experience
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Director Post Secondary Planning“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.