Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IB (attached) Grade 5
Working Calendar: 187/8
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provides system wide service for the unloading, loading, delivery, transfer, and placement of food, supplies, textbooks, furniture, and equipment.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid commercial driver's license
- Previous successful experience as a qualified truck driver
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Driver – Nutrition Services”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.